This year Solis Ortus is 37 years old…..37 years of blood, sweat, tears, many medals, more learning curves and we are still growing.
Karate is such an awesome sport because it caters for young and old, fit and unfit. Every type of person will take something positive from this all round conditioning sport.
Benefits of doing Karate:
- Fostering Self-Discipline
- Boosting Socialization Skills
- Encouraging Physical Activity
- Learning to Set and Achieve Goals
- Increased Self-Esteem
- Instilling a Sense of Respect
- Encouraging Non-Violent Conflict Resolution
- Improving Listening Skills
- Developing Teamwork Skills
- Improvement in Other Areas of Life
Our youngest student is 4 years old….our oldest student is 70!! What is your excuse?